Set of HF38B and HFW35C: Highest sensitivity and wide frequency response
Includes all 5G frequencies ("Sub-6-GHz" bands). Furthermore all other mobile services (GSM, UMTS, LTE, 2G, 3G, 4G, DECT, both WiFi bands, WiMAX and several radar frequencies).
- Below are the highlights of the individual devices included ...
- HF38B: Optimized LogPer measurement antenna with higher accuracy, especially at the critical lower and upper end of the frequency range (700 MHz to 2.7 GHz).
- HF38B: Display resolution 0.01 µW/m² (like the HF59B). An important factor especially for EHS patients (electrohypersensitive).
- HF38B: Factor 10 extended measuring range upwards: max. 19.99 mW/m² (corresponding to 19,990 µW/m²).
- HF38B: "peak hold" function facilitates comparison with the building biology reference values, which refer to the maximum in the room (detailed measuring instructions in the operating manual).
- HFW35C: frequency range from 2.4 to 6 GHz with patented LogPer antenna featuring very good directional characteristics
- HFW35C: For a meaningful audio analysis of the upper frequency range, this device actively suppresses the lower frequency range.
- HFW35C: Also includes the professional function of quantitative differentiation of pulsed or unpulsed radiation according to building biology recommendations.
- For more detailed specifications and technical data of the individual devices, please refer directly to the corresponding product pages.
- The devices are safely kept in the supplied sturdy plastic case with shaped protective foam insert.