Product information "HF-Analyser HFW59D"
Measures reliably, also within the higher radar frequencies (air traffic control, marine, military radar, weather, traffic supervision):
- FULL 10 GHz.
- Maximum video band width captures even the shortest radar pulses (< 0.5 µs).
- Optimized Peak Hold function (patent no. DE 103 34 886).
- 1 µW/m² display resolution (for higher sensitivity, e.g. for wireless LAN signals, use HV20_2400G10).
- Includes an especially designed log-per antenna with excellent directional characteristics.
- Integrated steep high pass filter at 2.4 GHz reliably suppresses the often dominant GSM and DECT frequencies.
- Calibrated AC measurement output for the demodulated signal, scalable DC output.
The meter is especially designed for peak measurements of modulated signals ("pulse" mode).