- Width: 260 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 25 dB at 1 GHz
- Color: White
- Raw materials: 78 % polyester (Trevira), 21 % copper, 1 % silver
- Weight: 65 g/m².
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
- Certificates: Ã–ko-Tex 100 and 1000
Cannot be grounded. Low-frequency electrical fields (LF) must be reduced by additional procedures. We recommend to shield this fields or to switch it off with a demand switch.
The shielding attenuation is regularly tested in our own laboratory or by Professor Dipl.Ing. Pauli at the University of the German Federal Armed Forces in Munich due to the standards ASTM D4935-10 and/or IEEE-STD-299-2006. The line in the diagram stands for the radial direction of polarisation (both directions, horizontal/vertical) and indicates the attenuation achievable in practice. You find the expert report above.