A healthy office is characterised by -
- Fresh air, i.e. low in ozone, formaldehyde, VOC s, bacteria and mould spores.
- Low electro-magnetic radiation from workstations and wiring.
- Non-toxic building materials, furniture and furnishings.
- Harmonious arrangement of furniture, colours, and pleasant acoustics.
- A good 'office atmosphere': People reflect their environment.
A healthy office helps to create a relaxed, but creative and productive atmosphere and happier staff.
A space for growth and expansion.
To create a safe and healthy office environment, which supports productivity, creativity, happiness and wellbeing.
The following steps will insure your office atmosphere is conducive to the above stated aim.
1. Analysis: Environmental assessment according to the Buildingbiological Measuring Standard.
2. Overview: Brief consultation.
3. Strategy: Written proposal for remediation of the situation, possibly outlining stages or alternative strategies.
4. Solution: Meeting and consultation arising out of above proposal, with decision making for remediation, aiming to develop a plan of action.
6. Final assessment: A check-up, which might occur as physical control measurements, and sometimes interviews with the complainants*.
As every situation is different and requires a specific response, it is not possible to give advance pricing.
However, we offer brief introductory consultations, during which we can outline the main issues in your office environment, for only $ 485. Such consultations take up to 3 hours and include
Based on this discussion, we will the be able to tailor a solution around your specific needs and prepare a detailed quotation accordingly, if you wish.
*Our work is done discreetly and in close cooperation with our clients, to avoid unnecessarily concerning the employees.